Thursday, July 21, 2005

Essays

As some of you know I am working on a new site: http://www.victimoflife.net that should be operational in September. I am however be publishing on here some of the essays that will also be included in my new site. Read on and I hope you enjoy.


Life. What are the secrets that are withheld from all of us? It is evident to me that it holds certain unsaid mysteries. Life. What a wonderful yet tiring word. Wonderful for everything that such a simple word could hold. Tiring from all the thoughts and experiences that are accompanied by such. What does life hold for us? It become more and more evident to me that there is irrefutable truth in the fact that it is just that; what you make of it. All of us have boundaries, places in which we cannot or will not go. How are these established? What takes a person to the extreme of trying to deny the boundaries that exist for them? It became evident to me when I was about 19 years old. In my search for the "meaning" that surrounded everything that I did, I somehow seemed to stumble upon what I view to be a jewel among truths. How did I become the person that I am today, and what changes in my life (if any) will allow me to become the person that I will be in 20 years,where such questions that I was asking myself at the time. All the people I had been in contact with, all the exponential situations I had stumbled into or put myself into, or more importantly led into. These it seems where the key in my hypothesis. Communication with everything, through voice, action or inaction. Could it be that communication through all or any of these devices had anything to do with who I am? How I communicated, how I thought (communication with one's self), could it all have been changed somehow to adapt to this process? My mother once told me that if you want to be like a similar group of people than those are the exact kind of people that you need to embrace and keep around you. If you think about it this is truth. I believe the person that we are, hope to be or inevitable become greatly if not only depends on the influences (modes of communication)that we are succomed by. This is who we are, the culmination of innumerable amounts of communication. Or at least I should say that is how we have become the "who" that we are.
more to come later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home