Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Good grief it's been a long time since I have posted anything! So much has changes since the last time I posted, I doubt there is anyway I can catch up on everything that has happened.

Let's see.

Well....I really don't know what to write about. Oh! I've got it! It's 10:00pm and I just drank one of those hugemondo energy drinks and I'm so wired right now. It's kinda funny. Also, I'm bored as heck. Ohh well, I'm sure I will get over it as soon as this stinkin' energy drink wears off.

For those of you that don't know, I am working on this web-site that has the possibility to make me rich. Accually now that I think about it I havn't started working on it yet, but don't worry, it's comming. I'm still kinda in the research phase. It's gonna take alot of work and I'm really just too darned lazy right now to accually start putting it together.

Well...I think I am gonna go try to get into some sorda trouble. I'll post more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey it has been a long time since I have talked to you. I wanted to know what is this webstie that will make you rich. Anyway have fun, and get started on it.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home