Sunday, January 30, 2005

Title goes here -------->

Ok, so I'm sitting in the EMS station, it's early. I can't believe that I had to wake up at 4:00am this morning in order to make it to work on time. I guess it won't be to bad when I get a look at my next paycheck, but hey, sometimes earliness just bites the big one. So I'm sitting here in a station that I've never been in with a partner I've never met before watching "Jerry Maguire" that I've only watched a thousand times. Now that situation is kinda odd in itself, but whats worse is the fact that TBS is going to be playing that stinkin' movie all day long! Can you say "Caleb, your gonna be bored the rest of the day." Oh well! Isn't is kinda wierd though that life throws you these really crazy/wierd situations and sometimes you just go with the flow and everything seems fairly normal, other times you buck up and everything goes all haywire! It's so crazy. I think I'm gonna go get something to eat, my stomach is sick now.

Keep it off the chizzane ->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home