Monday, January 24, 2005

Craziness

The past few weeks have been so crazy for me. Trying to adjust to my new job has proved to be a challenge. I guess having to adjust to any new situation is never easy. I'm sure I will make it.

Well my sister just got married the other night and I have to say that I am very pleased to have her husband James as a new brother-in-law. He is a very cool guy!

I've decided that I am going to try to attend Dallas Baptist University in Arlington this next fall. I have really had a hard time deciding where I want to finish my pre-graduate studies at and I think that I am going to go up there to do it. I have really been trying to feel out that situation and it seems that there are alot of oppurtunities that have presented themselves for me to go up there.

Well, I don't really have anything else to talk about at this moment, maybe more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home