Tuesday, December 28, 2004

¡El tiempo largo ningún considera!

I can't believe that it's been almost 2 weeks since the last time I wrote something on here! I guess time really does fly when your having fun. Well, at least when your workin' your toosh off it does!
I have worked like four 24 hour shifts in the past week. It's been so crazy! I worked my very first cardiac arrest on my first shift! I didn't see not even 1 cardiac arrest the whole time I was a student (for 2 years), and then BAM! There it was. Suffice it to say the person didn't come back but at least we tried.
I really wish that I had more of a social life right now. After I have worked my buns off at work it really would make life so much nicer if I had some people to hang out with or something on my days off. I guess that's what you get when you devote all your waking hours to a certain something that means something to you. At least I have a nice pay check at the end of the pay-period! :-)
I think this year I'm gonna have a wild new years eve! I'm gonna go all out and stuff! I have to work new years day and I really want to make this new years eve special!
I'm gonna go get my beauty sleep now! Until next time!

- Cat Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home