Wednesday, December 08, 2004

New ruse

Howcome over the last few months I've been feeling less and less connected with society? Kinda like instead of being implanted in a normal social network I seem to have drifted into something different, something...strange. Maybe it's the fact that since last spring I have been involved with nothing else other than work and school? I mean litteraly I would go to work, go to school, come home and study and then get on the computer for a little while or go to bed. To tell you the truth, I don't think I have any "true" friends besides the ones that are connected by work or school. Does that not suck? Will it be worth it?
Now that I am settling into a new job after just getting out of paramedic school, I find myself working very hard to muster of the energy to even want to go back to school. I've wanted to be a Dr. ever since I was a little kid, and it still is my intention, but my gosh! I am so sick of school and devoting so much time to school and work that I don't have any personal relationships it's unreal!
Maybe I'll just hold off on going back for a semester. Maybe by then I will have found a way to slink back into my normal social patterns.

Until then...I'll be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home