Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Today

What a crappy day. First I have to wake up at 6:30am to go to an agility test for my new job. We had to do all kinds of stupid stuff like lift a 270lb dummy 3 times consecutively onto a stretcher, walk up a flight of stairs carrying a 27lb bag 3 consecutive times, do CPR for 10 minutes without stopping. Then I had to go take a drug test at 1:00pm. Those people had me walking all over that whole hospital trying to find out where in the heck the lab was so that I could pee in a cup.
Then, I call my boss at Walgreens. I tell her, "hey, I'm not going to be there Thursday or Friday" (my last 2 days working there). "Why", she asks. When I try to tell her she gets mad and hangs up on me! Whatever!
Then I finally met with my parents for lunch at 3:00pm!! Then the best part of the whole day happened! My parents gave me a card and a Littmann stethoscope for graduating paramedic school. It's like a cardiology stethoscope (let's just say "very expensive"), and then they bought my lunch! That was the best part of my whole day.
I am so glad I am done with Walgreens! Those people (some more than others) have put me thru hell throughout the past few months. I will not even look back.

Tommorow's agenda: clean my room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home