Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Today

Just got back from a B-day party at my parents house for my four year old nephew. Boy what a trip. Seeing so many little kids wondering around making noise and getting into stuff just brings back memories. I love my nephew...I hope he grows up to be a great person, he's already off to a great start!
The other day I forgot to tell about a fortune cookie that I got. Ok. So I'm meandering around Tyler running errands and stuff when my stomach starts to growl. Nothing new. I decide I am going to hit up a little chinese restraunt called "Chen's Express", ya it's the one at broadway and fifth (great egg rolls!). Anyway, I get the sesame chicken, nothing special. After I get through eating I almost decided to throw away my fortune cookie with the rest of my trash, I wasn't even gonna read it. I mean comon, who needs all that mumbo jumbo fortune stuff anyhow?? Well, I decided I should probably just peek and see, what was the harm? So I opened it, and this is what I read:

"You form passionate relationships without compromising your independence."

How wierd did I feel after that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home