Friday, November 19, 2004

Quick Update

Wow! I am so glad I am done with paramedic school! I just finished applying at a local ambulance service. They told me they had to run my background check to make sure I wasn't one of those Kerry finatics, then I have to do a drug test and an agility test. I just sprained my ankle the other day, hope that doesn't make me fail the agility test. I think we have to carry a 50 lb. bag up a flight of stairs or some crap like that. ohh well.
I got into a fight with one of my co-workers today. I almost walked out of that job for good. I hate working where I do right now, I couldn't have finished paramedic school sooner! I'll be so glad when I get outta that pharmacy!!
I shaved my hair a while back, like totally sllick bald. I'm now having debates on whether to grow it back out - maybe it will come to me soon.

until next time.......

P.S. - never slap your teacher in the face - I promise it won't work out to your advantage in the future!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

what do you mean you slapped your teacher?!?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Victim of Life said...

ya well....ya know. never really happened to me...but you never know!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home