Sunday, November 07, 2004

Intro

This is the part where I introduce myself :-).........

My name is Caleb. I was raised in a very "traditional" Christian home. I was raised with the notions that you have the power neccessary to form and mold your life in anyway possible. I grew up in Church and loved going to see friends there. I was very involved in 4-H and other extra-curricular activities. I have raised chickens, horses, and many dogs. I am one of five children. I would have to say that I have been very blessed with my upbringing. I was home-schooled from first grade all the way through graduation. I believe that all of this combined is what had given me such a "neorealistic" view of the world.
From the time I was seven years old, I knew that I wanted to be a Neurosurgeon. I have done everything in the past to prepare me for this. Sometimes my friends would tell me that they wanted what I had; they longed to know what they wanted in life and to have the ability to reach goals that seemed so grand. I get certian things in my mind that want and I do everything neccessary to achieve my desires.
I started taking college coursed in my sophmore year of highschool. I was hooked. Since that time I have nearly finished all of my pre-medicine courses and have also completed Paramedic school. I am also a certified Pharmacy Technician and have been working in pharmacies since I turned the ripe age of sixteen.
The next few years I will be working full time as a Paramedic while continuing my education. I plan on entering Johns Hopkins medical school in 2007.
I tell you all of this not because I wan't to boast. That would be the less likely reason. I want to show people that nothing is impossible. Moreover, I want to prove to myself that I can do something, anything, that I put my mind to. It's such a beautiful feeling to acomplish something that you never thought you would.

I am, and will always be a.........

Victim of Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home