Sunday, November 07, 2004

On the road agian....

AAHHH! It's a new day. Today I will be going to work, then when I get off tonight at 12:00am I will drive an 1½ hours to my parents house. Tomorrow I will wake up at 6:00am and go get on the ambulance. I am getting prettier tired of my schedule, but I only have two weeks left so I think I will survive. I went and applied for a yamaha credit card, they ok'd a $5,000 credit limit. I'm so excited. All I have to do now is save of the remainder and I will be able to go down and buy a brand new motorcycle. I'm totally digging the YZF-R6. Anyhow, I must go get ready for work now.

Quotable Quote = "Place your hand onto a hot stove for a minute and it will seem like and hour. Sit by a beautiful girl for an hour and it will seem like a minute. That's realativity" - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home