Saturday, December 04, 2004

Here we go agian.

This weekend I'm going over to my parents house, just to chill. Hopefully I can square away some of that delicious home cookin' of my mom's. I am very sure that she will get enough compensation (work) out of me in return. Oh well, good for the body and soul.
I'm really mad at my brother right now (the one I live with). Not only does it seem like all he wants to do is party; that's another discussion; but he broke one of the strings on his electric guitar (fender i might add *grins*) and just said "Oh well". Oh well?? Oh well? That guitar is not only a big deal in my life right now, I love to play it, but it is also one of the very few entertainment pieces that we have at my house. Gosh!
I am starting my 8 day orientation for my new job on monday. I'm extremely excited but I'm also disappionted too because they told us that we were gonna have a test on the first day. After we took the agility test a couple 'o days ago they gave us about a 1½ inch thick book that contains medical protocols (written orders from a Dr. that we have to follow) and we have to memorize them and take that test. I'm sure I'll pass cuz...you know, I am the bomb and all.
Next time I feel the urge to get all tense and stuff, I'm just gonna go with the flow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home